4* Macdonald Rusacks Hotel stay, St Andrews
The Links, St Andrews, KY16 9JQ
- usually £278.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£139 instead of £278 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and dinner at a 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant or £238 instead of £506 to upgrade to 2 nights at 4* Macdonald Rusacks Hotel, St Andrews – save up to 53%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Dinner included for the first night of your stay; choose between three courses each in the One Under Gastropub or a £25pp dinner allowance to use at 3 AA Rosette-awarded Rocca restaurant
- Fantastic base to explore St Andrews
- Close to the beautiful West Sands beach, town centre, castle ruins, cathedral and aquarium
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will help you get away from it all with a much-needed coastal retreat for two.
Overlooking the famous Old Course golf course in the heart of St Andrews, Macdonald Rusacks Hotel is just minutes from everything St Andrews has to offer. This charming Scottish seaside venue boasts stunning, spacious rooms, complete with luxury toiletries, as well as its own gastro pub and impressive 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant.
You and your lucky companion can enjoy it all over a splendid one or two-night stay. You’ll even be treated to a delicious dinner on the first night of your stay! You can choose to treat yourself to three yummy courses from the One Under Gastropub, or indulge yourself with a £25pp dinner allowance to spend at Rocca, the hotel’s 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Exploring St Andrews
Known as the home of golf, St Andrews has plenty of attractions to keep you occupied throughout your stay (even if you don’t like golf).
From St Andrews University to West Sands Beach, where the famous opening sequence of ‘Chariots of Fire’ was shot, the town’s cobbled streets are scattered with boutique shops, restaurants and coffee shops, perfect for whittling away lazy afternoons.