- usually £58.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch or dinner for two with a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each at Chez Mal Brasserie within 4* Rosette-awarded Malmaison Edinburgh; 100% of itisoners recommend – save up to 50%
- Two-course lunch or dinner for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail each
- Chez Mal Brasserie is set within the 4* Malmaison Edinburgh and holds an AA Rosette for their incredible cuisine
- Rated 8/10 by The Telegraph’s destination expert Linda Macdonald
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can tuck into a delicious two-course lunch or dinner for two in the Rosette-awarded Chez Mal Brasserie resting within the decadent Malmaison Edinburgh. Choosing from a gorgeous menu, you and your partner will enjoy scrumptious starters and mains, as well as a crisp glass of Prosecco or a delicious cocktail each. It's perfect for a date or special occasion – or even if you just want to treat yourselves. Go on, you know you deserve it!
- Eggs Meurette with poached eggs, pancetta, silver skin onions and mushrooms in a red wine sauce, served with a side of toasted sourdough
- Woodland mushroom and confit chicken terrine with spring onion, coriander salad and toasted sesame seeds
- Winter salad with fried halloumi, shaved fennel, pomegranate, roast squash and sourdough croutons
- Mixed seafood chowder with tiger prawns, mussels and smoked haddock, served with charred sweetcorn, leeks and grilled sourdough
- Crispy confit duck with coco bean and Toulouse sausage stew
- Spinach, ricotta and chestnut ravioli with a roast tomato and red pepper sauce
- Braised shin of beef and mushroom pie with smoked mash and homemade gravy
- Grilled catch of the day or chicken breast served with buttered greens and garlic butter
- Steamed syrup sponge with traditional custard
- Mulled wine poached fruits and vanilla panna cotta with toasted almonds
- Valhrona dark chocolate mousse with honeycomb cocoa nib tuile & crème fraîche
- Artisan cheese selection with chutney, quince and crackers
Malmaison Edinburgh is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in trendy Leith, it’s one of the liveliest and fashionable boutique hotels in Edinburgh, and perfectly located for a delicious meal after a day of exploring the surrounding area. But don’t just take our word for it – with rave TripAdvisor reviews and 100% feedback from our itison members, plus a 8/10 rating from The Telegraph, Malmaison speaks for itself.
"The hotel itself is lovely and the food is amazing; I could not recommend this place more highly."
"A lovely meal; the staff and the food were all just lovely. We would visit again without a doubt."
"We ate dinner in the Mal restaurant and the food was excellent, our compliments to the chef."