4* Norton House DBB
Ingliston, EH28 8LX
- usually £219.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of up to £219 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £169 instead of up to £323 to include dinner and a bottle of Prosecco or £199 instead of up to £448 to upgrade to a junior suite at 4* Norton House Hotel & Spa – save up to 56%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a 3 course dinner with a bottle of Prosecco
- Option to upgrade your room to a junior suite
- Awarded 4 red stars and a Rosette by the AA
- Located 20 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
With the first option of today’s deal, you’ll enjoy a relaxing stay with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning. If you want to push the boat out and go for option two, you’ll also be treated to a bottle of Prosecco, followed by a three-course dinner in the Brasserie, or for the ultimate indulgence, go for option three and spend the night in a stunning junior suite or feature room.
Split across two floors, there’s one for your gorgeous bedroom and bathroom, with the upper level sporting a sumptuous living area with floor and wet room. Boasting floor to ceiling windows and balcony, you’ll barely be able to tear yourself away for your three-course dinner.
- Smoked mackerel pâté with pickled shallots and coriander cress
- Pea and mint soup with lemon yoghurt
- Smokey ham hock and mustard terrine with homemade piccalilli
- Roasted lamb rump with braised lamb shoulder croquette, ragout of peas, broad beans & cherry tomatoes and tarragon jus
- Pan seared salmon with risotto nero, samphire and radish
- Tagliatelle of Scottish wild mushrooms with sautéed spinach, smoked mozzarella and truffle velouté
- Coconut panna cotta with strawberry soup, basil foam and balsamic meringue
- Poached rhubarb with rhubarb sorbet, Amaretti biscuits, vanilla curd and sweet celery
- Goat’s milk tapioca pudding with financier, lavender gel and raspberry sorbet
Despite its beautiful country setting, Norton House Hotel & Spa is just 20 minutes from Edinburgh city-centre. You can unwind in this picturesque, 4* hotel and make use of the blissful leisure facilities.
The motivated amongst you can work up a sweat in the gym or do some lengths in the heated pool, whilst those of you seeking a more tranquil break can chill out in the hydrotherapy pool, sauna or steam room. As well as great facilities, the hotel has become popular because of their welcoming, friendly service.
Our members love it
“Best sleep ever in a hotel, will definitely take up this offer next time. Was fantastic, please don't change a thing!”
“Lovely room, beautifully equipped with balcony. Superb shower and the TV in bathroom was fun! Very efficient, friendly staff. Dinner in Brassiere was good, desserts were the best part. Excellent breakfast.”
“We have been to Norton House many times over the years and we love the relaxed luxury of the place.”