- usually £161.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Overnight room only stay for two at Dunalastair Hotel
- Options to include a 3 course dinner, an extra night and late check-out
- Or upgrade to the honeymoon suite with dinner, chocolate truffles, breakfast & packed lunches
- Named Boutique Hotel of the Year 2018 and listed as Harper Bazaar’s top recommendation for where to stay in Scotland
- Beautiful location on the banks of Loch Rannoch, under 2 hours’ drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and recommended by 100% of itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one escape to this tranquil spot for the getaway of a lifetime! Spend a night in the luxury hotel with an optional 3 course dinner, or enjoy two nights to really make the most of the stunning location.
Make sure to head out and explore the beautiful rolling countryside that surrounds the hotel, or perhaps enjoy one of the many local activities such as hiking, fishing, golfing and cycling before returning to sleep in your wonderfully comfortable bed.
If you fancy really upping the ante, enjoy a romantic two-night stay in the honeymoon suite, complete with state of the art in-room entertainment and a mini kitchen. You’ll be greeted with handmade chocolate truffles then enjoy a delicious 3 course dinner in the restaurant. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be treated to a full cooked breakfast in the morning as well as a packed lunch to allow you to eat on the go while exploring the beautiful surroundings.
Situated in Kinloch Rannoch, under an hour’s drive from Pitlochry, the breathtakingly beautiful Dunalastair Hotel Suites are an oasis of calm and relaxation. Having undergone an outstanding multi-million pound refurbishment just last year, the period features of this stunning Victorian hotel have been expertly married with the sleek contemporary interiors. It’s been named Boutique Hotel of the Year 2018, Harper's Bazaar picked it as their top recommendation of "Where to Stay" in Scotland and The Times listed it in their cool hotel guide, so don’t just take our word for it!
Experience true relaxation in the gorgeous lounge overlooking the pretty courtyard, dine in Edina’s Kitchen restaurant, and completely unwind in the stunning bedroom suites themselves with exceptionally comfortable beds, gorgeous ensuites and amazing views over the nearby rivers, mountains and waterfalls.
- Pulled beef bon-bons with whisky & lemon sauce
- Fishcake with lime mayo and mixed leaves
- Vegetable tempura and sweet chili sauce
- Free range chicken burger with chutney and chips
- Pan seared salmon with tenderstem broccoli, crushed potatoes and rustic carrots
- Truffle macaroni & cheese
- Lemon tart with orange sorbet
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce
- Strawberry gateau with vanilla ice cream