- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury afternoon tea for two or four with gin cocktails or a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne opened with sabrage at Peacock Alley in the 5* Waldorf Astoria, Princes Street; named one of Britain’s best afternoon teas by The Telegraph
- Luxury afternoon tea for two with a gin cocktail each
- Or include a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne for two or four, opened with a sabre for a dramatic flair
- Tuck into savoury treats like an avocado BLT, smoked salmon with dill & crème fraiche, chicken wraps and a pea, mint & goats cheese quiche
- Then enjoy freshly-baked plan and fruit scones with clotted cream and homemade jam
- Finish off with delicious sweet delights such as mint Oreo cheesecake, crispy praline mousse, tiramisu profiteroles and more!
- In case you’re not familiar (we weren’t!), sabrage is the art of opening a bottle of Champagne with a sabre, which Napoleon’s cavalry would do on the battlefields in the 19th century!
- Based within multi award-winning 5* hotel, Waldorf Astoria, which has showcased the very best in Scottish hospitality for over a hundred years
- Named by The Telegraph as one of Britain’s best afternoon teas
- Fantastic central location on Princes Street
- The former Victorian railway hotel nestles in the shadow of the historic Edinburgh Castle, just two minutes’ walk from Edinburgh’s shops and George Street’s stylish bars
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return