- Platters for two from Ostara
- Choose the afternoon tea platter with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and Scottish jam, carrot cake, dark chocolate brownie and filled savoury rolls, plus loose leaf Pekoe breakfast tea
- Or opt for the ploughman's platter featuring award-winning Jarvis Pickle pies, Dunlop farmhouse cheese, Ostara house-made chutneys and pickles, fresh salad and crusty bread
- Or go for the Scottish fish platter including Tobermory smoked trout, mackerel pâté and pickled herring served with fresh crusty bread, seaweed butter, Ostara house-made pickles, wild garlic aioli and new potato & watercress salad
- Winner of Best Newcomer 2017/2018 in The List Food and Drink Guide and rated one of Scotland's Best Cafes in The Skinny Magazine
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and currently in the top 20 restaurants in Edinburgh!
- Located on the Shore area in Leith
- Available for collection or delivery