- usually £36.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Tipsy picnic afternoon tea for two or four with an optional glass of Prosecco or for six & add a Spritz cocktail at Brewhemia, City Centre; a fun twist on a classic you can enjoy whatever the weather! - save up to 50%
- Tipsy picnic afternoon tea for two at Brewhemia
- Options to include a glass of Prosecco each and go as a group of 4
- Or go as a group of 6 and enjoy a Spritz cocktail each too
- No matter the weather enjoy a picnic hamper full of afternoon tea goodies like vegan feta & veggie haggis pastry pinwheels and mini rolls with egg mayonnaise & watercress, buffalo mozzarella & sundried tomato tapenade
- And sweet treats like homemade scones with clotted cream & boozy jam, Rabbbie’s caramel shortbread, homemade beer brownies and more!
- Brewhemia is the capital’s largest restaurant and bar after undergoing a stunning £2 million refurbishment
- Perfect location directly opposite Waverley railway station
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days