- usually £25.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
E-bike hire for one or two with optional lunch at Bridge 8 Hub; zip up hills and cruise over tough terrain with ease thanks to the battery-powered assist! - save up to 56%
On yer bike!
- E-bike hire for one or two at Bridge 8 Hub
- Option to include a bagel lunch, choosing from fillings like bacon, egg & avocado; chicken, cheese, red onion & relish; peanut butter, banana & honey and more!
- Plus a hot or cold drink of your choice
- The E-bikes have a battery-powered assist that comes via pedaling and, in some cases, a throttle
- When you push the pedals, a small motor engages and gives you a boost, so you can zip up hills and cruise over tough terrain with ease!
- Bridge 8 Hub is a fantastic local organisation working with Edinburgh City Council to turn the Calder Gateway into an outdoor activity hub
- All profits from the bike hire will be transferred to Bikes for Refugees (Scotland), a charity based in Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Great location just 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Questions about today's deal
- Bridge 8 Hub, Calder Crescent,
Bridge8Hub is a fantastic local organisation working with Edinburgh City Council to turn the Calder Gateway into an outdoor activity hub. Providing a wealth of canal based activities, and located 20 minutes from Edinburgh city centre, participants can try their hand at canoeing, raft-building, camp craft, fatyaking and Akwakating to name just a few.