- usually £34.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Brunch for two or four with tea or coffee, orange juice and optional Bloody Mary, Prosecco, Mimosa or pint of tank beer at Brewhemia, City Centre; Edinburgh's largest bar with 5 unique areas - save up to 51%
- Brunch for two or four with tea or coffee and orange juice
- Option to include a Bloody Mary, Prosecco, Mimosa or pint of tank beer
- Perfect location directly opposite Waverley railway station
- Live entertainment at the weekend with a blues band to accompany your brunch
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Brunch it up
Treat yourself to an incredible brunch at Brewhemia with today’s deal. If you go at the weekend, you’ll also be treated to live entertainment with a blues band for a super chilled start to your day – perfect if you’re still recovering from the night before! Duo 12-Bar-Blues provide the classic tunes on Saturdays, while soul blues band Bourbon Street 5 perform a stripped back set on Sundays.
At the dog friendly and family friendly venue, you’ll take your pick of dishes from the menu that caters to all tastes, whether you like a classic cooked breakfast, a healthy serving of avocado or have more of a sweet tooth. You’ll wash it all down with your choice of tea or coffee plus orange juice, or if you’re after something a bit stronger, go for a Bloody Mary, Prosecco Mimosa, Bellini or a pint of tank beer – cheers!
Opened in August 2017, Brewhemia has well and truly made a mark for itself, now widely recognised as one of Edinburgh’s trendiest hotspots. After a £2million refurbishment, it’s the city’s largest restaurant and bar, hosting five separate areas spread across two floors and 29,000 square feet, located right in the heart of the City Centre.
From the main Taproom for a quick bite to eat, to the stylish Prosecco bar for a glamourous date, or the Boudoir, styled like a room straight out of the Moulin Rouge, there’s plenty to explore and a perfect setting for any occasion.
- Brehemia fry with Crombies sausages, beer candied bacon, haggis, Stornoway black pudding, two fried eggs and the trimmings
- Smashed avocado on sourdough toast with pomegranate seends and vegan feta
- Homemade waffles with maple syrup and dusted with icing sugar
- Homemade baked beans topped with a duck egg served with sourdough soldiers
100% of itisoners would recommend and return
“First time in brewhemia and it won't be the last. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable. Very friendly staff and good food.'
'Lovely place to spend some time and our waitress was fabulous, very knowledgeable, professional and helpful!'
'liked the venue, food was good, staff were very attentive.Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, would definitely go back.'