- Italian fizz with optional Aperol from Wine Line Scotland
- Choose from a case of 6 bottles or 5 bottles and a bottle of Aperol
- The Icone Spumante Terredirai is elegant and complex with hints of pineapple, apricot, pear, apple and wild flowers
- Can be collected for free from their Hillington warehouse
- Or delivered free of charge to selected Scottish postcodes
- Outwith these areas delivery can be arranged for £9.95
- Transport yourself to the Italian riviera with an Aperol Spritz, ranked as the world’s 9th best selling cocktail by Drinks International
Create the perfect Aperol Spritz!
- Originally created by the Barbieri brothers in Padua in 1919 as an alternative to the more common and much less enjoyable white wine and soda combo
- Mix 3 parts fizz with 2 parts Aperol
- Add a splash of soda water and garnish with a slice of orange
- Serve over ice in a lowball or wine glass - perfectto!
Wine Line Scotland
- Recently opened sister company to the multi award-winning Alexander Wines, who provide wine for some of Scotland's top restaurants and hotels!
- For the first time try these exquisite wines from the comfort of your own home!
- The service is loved by wine columnist Peter Ransombe of Scottish Field and blog Foodie Explorers