- usually £115.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of £115 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco, £75 instead of £155 to include dinner or £105 instead of £244 for 2 nights at The Cross Keys, Kippen – save up to 57%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco
- Option to include £20pp dinner allowance on the first night
- Located in picturesque Kippen
- 9 miles from Stirling and 30 miles from Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Has won several awards including Dram’s Gastro Pub of the Year 2015, as well as a covetable place in the Sunday Times Top 100 British Hotels’ listing
- 4.5 rating on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
The Cross Keys is a traditional inn situated in the small village of Kippen in Stirlingshire, set amongst some of Scotland’s most stunning scenery near the Trossachs National Park and just 45 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
With real log fires, The Cross Keys is the ideal cosy getaway and a great stop-over for those going further north or returning south. It’s also perfect for keen walkers, cyclists, golfers and fishing, and was the only Scottish outlet to make it into the pubs section of the Sunday Times Top 100 British Hotels’ listing.
- Garden pea and asparagus pearl barley risotto
- Smoked fish taco served with guacamole and crème fraîche
- Roasted chicken thighs served in BBQ sauce
- Roast pork belly served with mustard mashed potatoes, sweet red cabbage and apple sauce
- Mediterranean mixed fish stew served in tomato broth with olives and potatoes
- Summer vegetable linguine served with a roasted tomato basil sauce
- Strawberry cheesecake with chocolate crumb, served with strawberry ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding served with biscuit crumb and vanilla ice cream
- Lemon and lime crème brûlée served with shortbread biscuit
4.5 rating on TripAdvisor
"I absolutely loved our visit here. It feels like walking into someone’s house. It’s very welcoming with lovely furnishings and professional staff. The food is great and the owners are clearly very passionate about this restaurant. We will definitely re-visit."
"A very charming small inn with wonderful food and clean rooms. The atmosphere is delightful and the service in the dining area was great. A wonderful experience and I would stay there again on my next trip."
“Modern rooms, which are very clean and tidy, combined with a proper old-fashion country pub. Excellent food and a warm welcome."