4 course Champagne dining at Dine, City Centre
Saltire Court (1F), 10 Cambridge Street, EH1 2ED
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 for a 4 course Sunday lunch or early dinner for two with a glass of Champagne each or £69 to upgrade to a bottle of Champagne at award-winning Dine, City Centre
- 4 course Champagne Sunday lunch for two at Dine
- Includes a glass of Champagne each or a bottle to share
- Kitchen led by Michelin Star chef Stuart Muir
- Luxury award-winning brasserie, named LUX Magazine's Best Contemporary British Brasserie in Scotland 2018
- Awarded Taste our Best award by VisitScotland for 2018/19
- Loved by itisoners
Take a loved one or friends along to the stunning Dine restaurant for a delicious Sunday treat with today's deal. You'll tuck into 4 exquisite courses from the market menu, created by Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir and will sip on a chilled glass of Champagne. You could also go the extra mile and treat yourself to a lovely cocktail in the lounge before or after your meal - it's the ultimate luxurious Sunday treat.
With Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir behind the menu, Dine has received rave reviews from critics and locals. As the former executive chef of Harvey Nichols and The Old Course Hotel in St Andrews, Muir has created a series of menus full of contemporary twists on classic dishes. With a focus on local, sustainable, and above all, quality ingredients, the dishes produced are truly outstanding. But don’t just take our word for it – having scooped LUX Magazine's Best Contemporary British Brasserie in Scotland 2018, you know your tastebuds are going to be in for a treat!
And what better way to enjoy delicious dishes than in a luxurious setting in the heart of the capital? Epitomising relaxed luxury and featuring an immaculate dining space set within a striking circular atrium, Dine exudes sophistication whilst maintaining a chilled feel, making this the perfect spot to unwind with a loved one over a delicious Sunday treat.
- Red mullet escabeche with fennel, pink grapefruit, basil mayonnaise and savoury crumble
- Salmon and mustard fishcakes with beetroot and orange salad
- Smoked Highland venison with celeriac and Arran mustard remoulade and bramble purée
- Heritage carrot salad with blood orange purée, shallot and cumin relish
- Yellow courgette soup with curry and garlic oil with lemon yoghurt
- Champagne sorbet with elderflower scented berries
- Roast breast of chicken with creamed root vegetable and crushed garlic potatoes
- Braise shin of Borders beef with celeriac purée, purple sprouting broccoli and confit leeks
- Sea bream with harissa and pepper couscous and romesco sauce
- Orecchiette pasta with Wye Valley asparagus, home dried tomatoes and baby courgettes
- Plum Eton mess with cinnamon meringue, roasted plums and Chantilly cream
- Selection of Stewart Tower dairy ice cream
- Milk chocolate set crème with orange curd and shortbread crumbs
- Selection of British and continental cheese with oatcakes, crackers and homemade chutney (£3 per person supplement)
"We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Dine. The food, atmosphere and service were fantastic. We'll definitely visit again soon!"
"A fab new place to eat and have a cocktail. Decor was lovely, food excellent and staff were so friendly. Great ambiance. We will be back."
"Our expectations were quite high and thankfully we were not disappointed. The best lamb I have ever tasted. So tender and flavoursome. Staff and service were excellent also."
"Service was amazing, the food was incredible, and the atmosphere was lovely. Couldn't fault it and will definitely be back!"
Questions about today's deal
- Saltire Court (1F), 10 Cambridge Street,
Having opened its doors in late 2015, Dine has since taken Edinburgh’s culinary scene by storm, with rave reviews from the likes of i-on magazine calling it ‘the most talked about restaurant since it opened‘. And with Michelin-starred chef Stuart Muir behind the menu, is it any wonder? By focusing on local, sustainable, and above all, quality ingredients, the dishes produced are truly outstanding. Combined with an immaculate dining space set within a striking circular atrium, Dine epitomises relaxed luxury, making it the perfect place to indulge in delicious dining with your loved ones.