- usually £155.00
- save up to 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£65 instead of £155 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 2 course dinner and glass of fizz, £105 instead of £255 for 2 nights with dinner on the first evening or £145 instead of £355 for 3 nights at The Dornoch Hotel, Sutherland – save up to 59%
- One, two, or three-night stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Includes a two-course dinner one evening and a glass of fizz each
- Set in its own grounds overlooking the esteemed Royal Dornoch Golf Course
- Located on the shores of Dornoch Firth, providing easy access to stunning unspoiled beaches as well as Dunrobin Castle
- Perfect base to explore the Highlands
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, spoil your special someone and enjoy a one, two or three-night stay at The Dornoch Hotel. You’ll be greeted with a glass of fizz on arrival before tucking into a delicious two-course dinner, then after a night of blissful slumber, you’ll be treated to a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day – and there's no rush to leave, either as you have late check-out at no extra cost!
Located in the historic town of Dornoch with its winding streets and home to a stunning 13th century cathedral, The Dornoch Hotel offers the Highland escape you’ve been craving. The hotel's refurbishment has updated its look and though this work is still ongoing, it's restricted to some of the bedrooms so shouldn't disrupt your stay.
Just a 12-minute walk from pristine beaches and boasting stunning views overlooking the Royal Dornoch Golf Course, The Dornoch is the ideal base to explore the Highlands and unspoiled coastline.
- Smoked salmon, prawns, boiled egg, grated horseradish and crème fraiche on warm toast
- Homemade ham and chicken liver parfait served with melba toast and onion marmalade
- Garlic bread topped with tomato, black olives, capsicum, garlic, orange and lemon zest marinated in olive oil and fruit sauce
- Pan baked coley steak with a hot Mexican salsa, anna potatoes and vegetables
- Two pork steaks with chorizo sausage, apple, courgette, silver onion sautéed new potatoes and a cider jus
- Goat cheese farce stuffed with walnuts, capsicum and crème fraiche, served with mixed leaves and new potatoes sautéed with walnuts
- Deep fried ice cream with cinnamon sugar and fruit coulis
- Fruits of the forest cheesecake served with Chantilly cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
Loved by itisoners
"Great value for money and very friendly, attentive staff.”
“Staff helpful, great place to visit and take the dog, room clean and tidy. Had a relaxing time!”
“Fantastic value for money. We enjoyed our stay at The Dornoch Hotel. Staff were very friendly.”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with a glass of fizz on arrival, 2 course dinner and full Scottish breakfast and late check-out OR
2 night stay with a glass of fizz on arrival, 2 course dinner on the first night, full Scottish breakfast and late check-out OR
3 night stay with a glass of fizz on arrival, 2 course dinner on the first night, full Scottish breakfast and late check-out
Voucher is valid from Sat 1 Sept 2018 until Wed 31 Oct 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 3 Oct 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; multiple vouchers can be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
Check-in 3pm, late check-out 12noon.
Double or twin standard room available.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: scenic room £10 or superior scenic room £20; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 2 course dinner from table d’hôte menu; menu is subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free option are available. Option 2 and 3 dinner is on the first night only.
Includes a glass of fizz on arrival; can be replaced with a soft drink.
Free onsite parking available.
Max of 2 children permitted; ages 4 and under stay free, ages 5 – 12 years stay at 50% of adult rate when sharing with adults, ages 13+ are classed as adults; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Max of 2 pets permitted at a supplementary charge of £10 per pet per night; payable directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.