Dunoon getaway – from £59
Dunoon, PA23 7HU
- usually £134.00
- save up to 68%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £134 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out, £79 instead of £248 to stay a second night or £109 instead of £288 for 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at Esplanade Hotel, Dunoon – save up to 68%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Stay a second night with option to include dinner on the first evening
- Located in stunning Dunoon with gorgeous panoramic views of the Firth of Clyde
- Close to lots of attractions like Younger Botanic Garden, Inveraray Jail and more
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a friend can head to Dunoon and enjoy a one or two-night stay. Located on the western shores of the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon boasts two beautiful bays, stunning gardens, a promenade and a Victorian pier with amazing panoramic views. Esplanade Hotel provides the perfect base to explore local attractions, so you can check out Inveraray Jail, Castle House Museum and Younger Botanic Garden – if you can tear yourself away from the comforts of the hotel!
You’ll be made very welcome at the hotel, sleeping in a modern and cosy room, plus you’ll also be treated to a scrumptious breakfast each morning of your stay as well as late check-out, so there’s no need to rush off. If you fancy including dinner, opt for today’s third option and stay for two nights with a delicious three-course dinner on the first evening – yummy!
- Melon and kiwi skewers with fruit coulis
- Mushrooms in a herb crust with pesto mayonnaise
- Lentil and ham soup
- Roast gigot of pork with apple sauce and jus
- Fillet of poached cod with parsley cheese topping and lemon sauce
- Leek and red pepper quiche with apple coleslaw and mixed salad leaves
- Homemade apple and sultana crumble with vanilla ice cream
- Eton mess sundae with strawberry ice cream
- Fresh fruit salad with cream
"It is with a heavy heart we have returned home from what has been a truly delightful stay at Esplanade Hotel. Faultless service, the friendliest staff, lovely rooms, cracking views and lots of tasty food; there is nothing not to love about this homely, impeccably well-run hotel."
"Written words are insufficient when it comes to complimenting the staff at Esplanade Hotel. Imagine how the guests of the top five star hotels worldwide are professionally treated and you won't be far off their standards here."
"I simply cannot fault this lovely little hotel. Amazing staff, lovely food, brilliant prices that keep my husband and myself returning time after time."