- usually £13.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
One adult or family ticket to Falkland Palace & Garden; former residence of Mary Queen of Scots with stunning gardens, used in filming for Outlander - save up to 50%
- One adult or family ticket to Falkland Palace, a beautiful Renaissance palace with gorgeous gardens
- The palace was the country residence of the royal Stuarts, and was loved by Mary Queen of Scots
- Admire the luxury of the re-created King’s and Queen’s rooms
- The extensive formal gardens are home to the world's oldest real tennis court and a beautiful orchard
- Explore the unique living willow labyrinth or play a game of chess on the giant outdoor board
- Explore the newest room in the palace, the Apothecary, and learn about cures for medieval ailments; the room was used to film Outlander!
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy.
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days