- usually £13.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
One adult or family ticket to Fyvie Castle, Garden & Estate; visit the stunning 800-year-old fortress with beautiful grounds and lochside walks - save up to 50%
- One adult or family ticket to Fyvie Castle, Garden & Estate
- Visit the stunning 800-year-old fortress
- Admire the impressive portrait collection, including works by Raeburn, Batoni, Romney, Gainsborough, Opie, Lawrence and Hoppner
- Don’t miss the grisly death mask of a hanged murderer on display in the library!
- Explore the beautiful grounds, featuring a lochside walk, pretty walled garden, racquets court and ice house
- Spot wildlife by the loch, including swans, coots, mallards, moorhens and greylag geese
- Entry to the castle is by guided tour, which starts every hour from 11.15am
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy.
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days