Luxury DBB at 5* Dunalastair Hotel Suites, Loch Rannoch
1 The Square, Kinloch Rannoch, PH16 5PW
- usually £332.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£189 instead of £332 for a luxury overnight stay for two inc breakfast, dinner & fizz, £319 for 2 nights or £399 to upgrade to the honeymoon suite for 2 nights inc wine, flowers & chocolate at 5* Dunalastair Hotel Suites, Loch Rannoch – save up to 51%
- Luxury overnight stay for two with continental breakfast, £40 dining allowance, a bottle of fizz and late check-out
- Or stay a second night and include lunch-on-the-go with maps for exploring the surrounding area
- Or upgrade to a two-night honeymoon suite stay with fizz, flowers, chocolates, restaurant voucher, wine and full cooked breakfast
- Named Boutique Hotel of the Year 2018 and listed as Harper Bazaar’s top recommendation for where to stay in Scotland
- Beautiful location on the banks of Loch Rannoch, under 2 hours’ drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Situated in Kinloch Rannoch, under an hour’s drive from Pitlochry, the breathtakingly beautiful Dunalastair Hotel Suites are an oasis of calm and relaxation. Having undergone an outstanding multi-million pound refurbishment just last year, the period features of this stunning Victorian hotel have been expertly married with the sleek contemporary interiors.
Experience true relaxation in the gorgeous lounge overlooking the pretty courtyard, dine in Edina’s Kitchen restaurant, and completely unwind in the stunning bedroom suites themselves with exceptionally comfortable beds, gorgeous ensuites and amazing views over the nearby rivers, mountains and waterfalls.
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one escape to this tranquil spot for the getaway of a lifetime! You’ll toast to a fantastic stay with a crisp cool bottle of fizz presented to you on arrival, then once you’ve settled in, head to Edina’s Kitchen for a mouth-watering meal with a £40 per couple dining allowancer to spend. If you fancying staying for two nights, you’ll also tuck into a scrumptious lunch-on-the-go with maps for discovering the surrounding area.
Head out and explore the beautiful rolling countryside that surrounds the hotel, or perhaps enjoy one of the many local activities such as hiking, fishing, golfing and cycling before returning to sleep in your wonderfully comfortable bed. You’ll even enjoy a well-deserved lie-in with late check-out until noon, and will be treated to a continental breakfast each morning to set you up for the day ahead.
If you fancy really upping the ante, enjoy a romantic two-night stay in the honeymoon suite, complete with luxury robes & slippers, state of the art in-room entertainment and a mini kitchen. You’ll be greeted with a chilled glass of fizz as well as handmade chocolate truffles and a stunning flower bouquet. During your stay, you'll also enjoy a £40 dining allowance to spend on food and a bottle of wine to share with your meal. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy a lunch-on-the-go with maps, full cooked breakfast and late check-out – perfect!
- Chicken liver pâté with toasted brioche and piccalilli
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon with cauliflower and horseradish cream
- Isle of Mull cheddar cheese soufflé with mixed leaf salad
- Selection of Rannoch Smokery cured meats, olives and parmesan salad
- Roast chicken with braised leek and forestière mushroom sauce
- Butter poached North Atlantic cod with new potatoes, glazed greens and tomato sauce
- Fillet of Scottish salmon with prawn mash and herb butter
- Goat’s cheese risotto with toasted almonds
- Apple & gooseberry crumble
- Bread & butter pudding with brandy anglaise sauce
- Rhubarb crème brûlée
- Selection of Arran ice creams and sorbets
“Their attention to detail was first class and nothing was too much trouble. Every attempt to include fresh, local produce on the menu, such as venison, produced truly memorable meals and all diets were well catered for.”
“Exceptional new hotel with staff to match, could not fault anything!”
“The rooms were extremely comfortable and well designed. We were so impressed that we booked again.”