4* Macdonald Pittodrie House DBB
Chapel of Garioch, Inverurie, AB51 5HS
- usually £224.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £224 for an overnight stay for two including breakfast, late check-out and Prosecco or £139 instead of £335 for up to two adults & two children plus dinner at Macdonald Pittodrie House, Inverurie – save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and late check-out
- Option to bring the kids along and include dinner at the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- 4* country hotel in a stunning Aberdeenshire setting
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy a luxury overnight stay in stunning Aberdeenshire settings.
Located a half-hour drive from Aberdeen, the historic Macdonald Pittodie House will take you a world away from the stresses of city life. Boasting stunning guest accommodation kitted out with modern conveniences including flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access as well as luxury en-suite facilities, you’ll find everything you need for a truly relaxing stay. And after you’ve had a kip in your comfortable bed, you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in morning.
And if the thought of a getaway is tempting but the babysitter isn’t free, it’s no problem; upgrade your room to bring the kids along! With plenty of countryside to explore and outdoor activities to partake in, this makes the perfect October holiday break for all the family.
MacDonald Pittodrie House
One of the most historic and romantic hotels in Scotland complete with roaring fire places and spiral staircases, Macdonald Pittodrie House is set in 2,400 acres of land, just a 30 minute drive from Aberdeen.
Set within its own ancient grounds, you can explore the gorgeous gardens or book one of the hotel’s many outdoor activities including golf, clay pigeon shooting, pony-trekking, fishing and croquet. And after you’ve tired yourself (and the kids) out for the day, make your way over to the Mither Tap; the hotel’s two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. Should you choose to include dinner, you’ll be treated to the finest local Scottish fare, featuring a range of succulent dishes as well as fine wines to wash it down with.
- Red lentil broth with kale, pickled haddock and grilled aromatic bruschetta
- Chicken liver parfait served with date chutney, mustard mayonnaise and toast
- Home-cured salmon served with beetroot, apples and capers and drizzled in lemon dressing
- Poached and roasted chicken supreme served with roasted thyme potatoes, tender stem broccoli and topped off with a sherry and thyme sauce
- Roast cod loin with steamed vegetables, asparagus and a citrus beurre blanc sauce
- Cauliflower fritter topped with zhug and served with pomegranate, crème fraîche and quinoa
- Chocolate delice with olive oil sablé and yoghurt sorbet
- Crisp soft-centre meringue served with berry cream and accompanied by strawberry and vanilla ice cream
- Selection of artisan cheeses and membrillo served with biscuits and oatcakes
Children's menu available
Loved by itisoners
“We had a lovely overnight stay at Pittodrie House. Lovely grounds and a beautiful room - an ideal situation.”
“We really enjoyed the whole experience. The room was great and so was the food. It was nice weather so our view was amazing. We will definitely be back.”
“The hotel is beautiful; the décor is in-keeping with the style and history of Pittodrie House.”