- usually £241.00
- save up to 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£95 instead of £241 for an overnight stay for two including a bottle of wine, dinner, late check-out and breakfast or £149 instead of £397 for two nights at the Mercure Inverness Hotel - save up to 62%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, dinner, a bottle of wine
- Option for two nights with dinner one night and breakfast both mornings
- The stylish hotel is newly refurbished throughout, blending traditional Highland hospitality with luxurious comfort
- Situated in the heart of Inverness with a thriving selection of shops and night life nearby
- 200 metres from the railway station, with direct services from Edinburgh/Glasgow
- Great base to explore the Highlands including legendary Loch Ness just 6 miles away
With today’s deal you and a loved one can escape to the Highlands with an overnight stay for two at Mercure Inverness Hotel. Unwind in your cosy room and toast to a great stay with the bottle of house wine awaiting you, before heading down for a sumptuous three-course meal from the chef’s choice menu or a £22pp dinner allowance towards the brasserie menu. You’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast, ideal for setting you up for a day of exploring.
Located on the banks of the River Ness and just a 2 minute walk from Inverness station, the Mercure Inverness is a contemporary hotel with Inverness’ best attractions on its doorstep.
Just a 5 minute walk from Eden Court Theatre and Inverness Castle, the recently-refurbished hotel offers sophisticated and comfortable rooms, with some boasting magnificent river views. There's also a fitness centre and a traditional brasserie and bar for some evening relaxation.
- Freshly made soup with bread selection
- Salt & pepper battered squid with charred lemon & dill mayonnaise
- Chicken, smoked duck & wild mushroom terrine with toasted bread, orange & walnut salad
- King prawn linguini, roast cherry tomato & herb chilli oil
- Grilled chicken breast, light summer vegetable & tarragon broth, crispy greens
- Black bean & sweet potato chilli, coriander rice
- Glazed lemon tart, raspberry sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding, stickier toffee sauce, sweetened cream
- Movenpick ice cream - 3 scoops: Caramelita, white chocolate, strawberry, Swiss chocolate, vanilla dream or mango & passionfruit sorbet
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine, dinner, breakfast and late check-out
2 night stay for two with a bottle of wine, dinner on the first night, breakfast both mornings and late check-out
Voucher is valid from Sat 1 Sept 2018 until Sun 23 Dec 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes Fridays and Saturdays in December.
A supplementary charge of £30 per room per night is required for Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 23 Nov 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Please note that calls to the booking line cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge – mobile costs will be higher than that of a landline.
Voucher is non changeable or refundable once booked with hotel.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers can be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
Check-in 2pm, late check-out until 3pm
Double or twin classic room available.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night, subject to availability: privilege room £25 or superior room £50; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge, subject to availability; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 3 course chef’s choice menu or £22 per person dinner allowance towards the Brasserie menu; subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available; please advise hotel at time of booking. Option 2 dinner is on the first night only.
Includes a bottle of house red or white wine; please advise hotel when booking.
Parking available for a supplementary charge of £6 per night, subject to availability and payable directly to hotel.
Max of 2 children permitted; Children up to age 14 stay free when sharing with 2 adults. Families (2 adults and 2 children) must be accommodated in a superior room with a supplement of £50 per room per night, same meal supplements apply; payable directly to hotel.
Max of 2 pets are permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per pet per stay. Please discuss when booking; payable directly to hotel.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.