Michelin-recommended Angels with Bagpipes dining
343 High Street, EH1 1PW
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 or 3 courses for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each at Michelin-recommended Angels with Bagpipes, Royal Mile
- Two-course meal for two
- Or upgrade to a three courses for two or four
- All options include a glass of Prosecco each
- Michelin-recommended restaurant nestled on Edinburgh’s iconic Royal Mile
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating with a Certificate of Excellence
Treat yourself and a friend (or three) to some of the finest cuisine Edinburgh has to offer with today’s deal at the Michelin-recommended Angels with Bagpipes.
You’ll be in heaven with two or three exquisite courses, plus a crisp glass of Prosecco to top it all off. With a prime spot on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, it’s the perfect place for a luxurious meal following a day of sight-seeing.
I believe in Angels
With a proud place on one of Edinburgh’s most iconic and historic streets, Angels with Bagpipes has gone from strength to strength since flinging open its doors in 2010. Boasting a stunning seasonal menu featuring the finest Scottish ingredients as well as beautiful décor within a 17th century building, it’s no wonder this gourmet gem has recently become Michelin-recommended. Owing its name to the wooden sculpture in St Giles Cathedral opposite the street, Angels with Bagpipes features its own bronze and marble angels throughout the restaurant so the food isn’t the only ethereal thing about this place!
- Ham hock terrine with apple, cauliflower, potato and pickled walnut
- Smoked haddock mousse with lovage and celeriac
- Mussels served with bacon, leek and thyme
- Rump steak with hazelnut, kale, onion and salsify
- Pork belly served with carrots, tarragon and cavolo nero
- Angels with Bagpipes fish and chips served crushed peas and tartar sauce
- Vanilla and black cherry parfait with meringue and basil
- Chocolate ganache with barley, orange and honeycomb
- Coconut, pineapple, pistachio and oats
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“We came here for lunch and absolutely loved the food. Everything was perfectly seasoned with good portions, great wine and very attentive service. I would highly recommend.”
“Never surprised at the quality of this place; always good service in a nice atmosphere. We had steak tartare followed by lamb rump, both of which were perfectly executed. I couldn't fault the place – we will be back."
“We came here on a flying visit to Edinburgh. We chose from the set menu and everything was delicious. The staff were helpful and the service was excellent; we did not feel rushed at all. Such a great experience – we will be back."