Mono 4 or 7 course fine dining, City Centre
85 South Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1HN
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 or 7 course tasting experience for two with a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each at Mono Restaurant, City Centre; hailed as "mind-blowing" by the Herald's Joanna Blythman and rated in Foodinburgh's 2018 top 10 restaurants
- 4 or 7 course tasting experience for two with a glass of Prosecco or cocktail each
- Fine dining Italian restaurant with dishes prepared by a Michelin-trained chef
- Rave reviews from food critics, with the Herald’s Joanna Blythman calling it “mind-blowing”
- Great city-centre location on South Bridge, just a few minutes’ walk from Princes Street and the Royal Mile
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
You and a special someone can enjoy a deliciously indulgent fine dining experience at the fantastic Mono with today’s deal. You’ll tuck into four exquisite courses with a tasting menu designed to show off the chefs’ incredible culinary skills, plus a sparkling glass of Prosecco each for a real VIP experience.
Or, if you really want to push the boat out, you can upgrade to a gargantuan seven course feast. Whichever option you choose, you’ll be blown away by the inventive combination of ingredients that aim to deliver a multi-sensory experience – something you’re unlikely to forget!
Launched in May last year, Mono provides Italian food with a progressive approach. Using fresh, quality ingredients and honest Italian cooking with a modern flair, they have a research lab to help them develop the most innovative dishes available. The lab is led by Chef Zielinski, who worked in Michelin-starred kitchens in Rome and Milan, alongside Italian foodie Joseph Crolla, of Crolla’s Italian Kitchen in Musselburgh.
Along with their fantastic team, the chefs provide some of the finest food in Edinburgh that’s loved by critics, food bloggers and locals alike. The Herald’s Joanna Blythman called the food “mind-blowing” and it was ranked number 3 in Foodinburgh's 2018 top restaurants, who said it’s a “must-visit”. Foodies Magazine loved Mono and Scotland Magazine included the restaurant in their “things we love” in January, so you don’t just have to take our word for it!
Sample 7 course menu
- Bread and stuzzichini
- Foie gras with blueberries, onion, cocoa and celery sorbet
- Beef ravioli with braised beef short rib, marjoram, capers and onion dashi
- Parsnip fregola with honeycomb, parsley, spices and orange
- Loch Etive trout with broccoli, almonds, creamed potatoes and smoked dashi
- Lamb saddle with fennel, Yorkshire rhubarb, dukkah and lamb shoulder panzerotto
- Aged parmesan flan with buckwheat, butternut squash, sage and parmesan sauce
- Chocolate delice with buttermilk, miso caramel and Katy Rodgers crowdie
Top marks on TripAdvisor
“The food was outstanding, each course just got better than the previous one. The matching wines all complimented the food brilliantly and the staff were great at explaining what each of the dishes were and why the wine had been chosen to match them.”
“Had been looking forward to visiting Mono after reading some other reviews. Each course was lovely, from the anchovies amuse bouche and bread to the little lemon tart with basil pesto at the end. We also had the Veneto rose wine as an accompaniment, which was delicious. Great value and service too. Will be back!”
“We were placed downstairs near the kitchen, which was fascinating. We had a 8 course taster menu and what an experience – the food was exceptional and the presentation was art. Each course was explained fully and was delicious. The flavours needed to be experienced. A fantastic eating night out. Very highly recommended.”