Pretty in pink!
- Mother's Day afternoon tea for two from Saltire Hospitality
- Enjoy a selection of prepared rolls, cakes, scones & luxury homemade truffle chocolates
- Option to include a bottle of sparkling rosé to share
- Available for collection from Saltire House, Cockenzie House & Gardens or Lola's Café on Sunday 14 Mar 2021
Pretty in pink - sample afternoon tea menu
- Pink brioche rolls filled with honey ham & tomato chutney and brie & cranberry
- Mini fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Pink vanilla cupcake
- Raspberry & Prosecco cheesecake
- Pink jammy Empire biscuit
- Pink berry tea
- 6 x homemade chocolate truffles
- Family owned Scottish catering and hospitality company based just outside Edinburgh
- Saltire Patisserie, established in 2006 is the sister company of Saltire Hospitality.
- All cakes, bread and associated products are made internally under the Saltire brand ensuring quality and freshness.
- They provide catering to all types of events from weddings to Scottish hog roasts, corporate conferences and dinners
- Saltire Hospitality are the appointed caterer to some of the largest public events in Scotland including Gardening Scotland, the Scottish Game Fair and the Royal Highland Show
- They also operate a number of full-time café operations in venues at some of Scotland’s most renowned locations including the National Library of Scotland and Rosslyn Chapel