- usually £41.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Tapas selection for two or four with a glass of wine or beer each at newly opened La Casa in Dalry, Edinburgh - save up to 54%
- Tapas selection for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine or beer each
- A beautifully light and airy restaurant with contemporary décor
- From the same owners as the famous Mia Italian Kitchen in Edinburgh and Falkirk
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
No need to worry about choosing just one dish from the menu with today’s deal – you and up to three friends will share a selection of tapas at the newly-opened La Casa. You'll be served up a mixed selection of tasty dishes, or a vegetarian selection if you prefer. Plus, you'll wash it all down with a glass of wine or beer each. How Mediterranean!
La Casa is the newest addition to the Dalry area of Edinburgh and its fantastic selection of tapas and meze, plus the gorgeous décor could make it your new favourite spot! The owners are also the brains behind the hugely popular Mia Italian Kitchen in Edinburgh and Falkirk, so they know good food!
- Classic Spanish potato and onion omlette
- Fried potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce
- Deep fried chorizo sausage served with aioli
- Potato croquettes with a Serrano ham filling
- Pork and beef mince meatballs in a rich tomato and garlic sauce
- Greek salad
- Potato croquettes with creamy mozzarella and Manchego filling
- Filo pastry pie with spinach and feta, served with tzatziki
“Food was wonderful, house wine great and the service was both quick and from great staff. Service and food made even more wonderful by their ability to cope with the pre-rugby international crowds with ease! Couldn't recommend it more."
"Thank you so much for a delicious meal at a very competitive price in a nice spacious environment. My friend said it was the best meal she had ever had & she was at The Ivy last week. Scrumptious dips & succulent fish & seafood. Very good service. Wonderful and we will be back."
"Outstanding service and fantastic food. Staff were amazing and so accommodating despite us having no booking on a super busy Friday night. Food was amazing, the sharing menu was great value and big portions. All in 10/10"