A winter feast!
- 3 course seasonal feasting menu for two at Nick's at Port of Menteith
- Come and enjoy a seasonal winter feast in the new look Cook School space
- The mouth-watering menu is devised and delivered by celebrity chef Nick Nairn
- Hot smoked Lake of Menteith trout with mango and avocado salsa
- House sliced San Danielle ham with melon, rocket and parmesan
- Seasonal winter salad with roasted pumpkin and walnut dressing
- Rich venison casserole with winter greens and spring onion mash
- Roasted root vegetable curry with steamed basmati, raita and flat bread
- Butter baked cod loin with pea bacon and mint risotto
- Nick’s chocolate pot with crème Chantilly, honeycomb and white chocolate soil
- Orange and almond cake with Greek yoghurt, pistachio and Callander honey
- Vanilla pannacotta with caramelised blueberries
Nick's at Port of Menteith
- A truly unique experience, guests are seated in communal long tables as Nick prepares and cooks food from the demonstration bench allowing guests to soak up the theatre in the new look Cook School kitchen.
- An evening of fine food and great chat with Scotland’s most celebrated chef.
- Nick's at Port of Menteith offers a dining experience like no other, in the heart of the idyllic Trossachs National Park
- From restaurateur to celebrity chef and food campaigner, Nick has had a long and pioneering career in the UK food industry
- Browse the Nick Nairn shop where you'll find an array of beautiful homeware and cookware
- Turn on your TV and you're sure to find Nick cooking up a storm and sharing his passion for great, local Scottish produce
- Rated 5/5 on Tripadvisor