- usually £20.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£10 instead of £20 for a voucher or £15 instead of £30 for a voucher to spend on food & drink at newly launched Slurp at the Kirk - save up to 50%
- Half price food & drink voucher
- Perfect for date night or a get-together with friends
- Previously known as Tangs, Slurp at the Kirk has been serving delicious, authentic Japanese cuisine since 2007
- Great Old Town location beside Greyfriars Bobby, just off the Grassmarket and a short walk from the Royal Mile & Princes Street
- Valid 7 days
Enjoy half-price food and drink with today’s deal for a voucher for Slurp at the Kirk. Previously known as Tangs, the restaurant prides itself on the delicious, authentic Japanese food served up in the Old Town. Use the voucher however you like to make the most of the fantastic menu packed full of ramen, curry, sushi, noodles and more, as well as a wide range of drinks including cocktails and traditional green tea. You’ll be spoiled for choice and will definitely want to come back for more!
Tangs has been well-known amongst Edinburgh foodies since it opened in 2007, but they’ve now rebranded as Slurp at the Kirk. Don’t worry though, they’re still serving up some of the tastiest food in the city and the Japanese owner and manager ensure the cuisine is authentic and traditional. All in a brightly decorated restaurant with bold colours and a casual feel, plus a great location beside Greyfriars Bobby and a short walk from the Royal Mile & Princes Street.
- House special miso ramen noodles with chashu pork, black mushroom, beansprouts, bamboo shoots, nori seaweed and soy-marinated half egg
- Teriyaki served on a sizzling cast iron dish with a sweet soy reduction and your choice of chicken, salmon or tofu
- Breaded chicken katsu curry with rice
- Salmon sashimi with avocado and nori seaweed