The Cellar Door lunch & Prosecco
44-46 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EJ
- usually £42.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1, 2 or 3 course lunch and Prosecco for two at The Cellar Door; tuck into delicious Scottish cuisine in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, close to Grassmarket and the Royal Mile - save up to 57%
- 1, 2 or 3 course lunch for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- The Cellar Door puts a modern twist on traditional Scottish dishes to deliver exceptional cuisine in stylish settings
- Fantastic city-centre location in Edinburgh’s Old Town; just a short walk from local attractions including the Royal Mile, Grassmarket and Edinburgh Castle
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
Grab a fellow food lover and get ready for today’s great deal at The Cellar Door in Edinburgh’s Old Town. You’ll be treated to a one, two or three course lunch from this stylish and intimate restaurant. Relax and tuck into some of the finest Scottish cuisine, all cooked to perfection using only the freshest ingredients from local suppliers. Using Scotland’s rich cultural heritage as inspiration for their cooking, The Cellar Door is committed to serving up the tastiest traditional dishes with a modern twist to keep things interesting.
You’ll also enjoy a sparkling glass of Prosecco each to help wash down your fabulous food – cheers!
City Centre location
Located downstairs from George IV Bridge in Edinburgh’s Old Town, The Cellar Door is ideally placed for exploring some of the capital’s greatest attractions; take a wander down to the Grassmarket and Edinburgh’s photogenic Victoria Street, do a spot of shopping on Princes Street or stroll down the iconic Royal Mile. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Waverley train station, it’s also perfectly located for those travelling into the city. Wherever you’re travelling in from, you can expect the same warm welcome from this unique and stylish eatery.
- Soup of the day with homemade bread
- Homemade haddock and salmon fishcakes with citrus dressing
- Orange and fennel salad with honey mustard dressing
- Haggis, turnip and potato croquettes
- Beer battered market fish with hand-cut chips and tartar sauce
- Scottish venison sausages with creamed potatoes and a red wine jus
- Spring green risotto
- Cock a leekie with chicken, leeks and pearl barley
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Cranachan ice cream
- Fruit crumble
- Ice cream or sorbets
Amazing reviews on TripAdvisor
“We had a superb evening meal at this very welcoming restaurant; each course was beautifully cooked and presented using locally-sourced ingredients. The service was excellent and our hostess ensured that we had a very special evening when we were celebrating our anniversary. We will definitely visit again when next in Edinburgh and we will highly recommend the restaurant to others.”
“The food was exquisite - all three courses were beautifully presented and tasted delicious. When our desserts arrived they had also decorated them with Happy Birthday! I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and will certainly be revisiting it when we are next in Edinburgh.”
“We had a three-course dinner which included the best sticky toffee pudding we have ever had! As big sticky toffee fans we’ve tried so many but so far, this is the winner! The terrine and the risotto mains were also divine. We had a lovely dinner here and are so happy to have found it - don’t miss it!