1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast at The Royal Hotel, Comrie; once visited by Queen Victoria and surrounded by stunning scenery and sightseeing - save up to 56%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two at The Royal Hotel
- Includes breakfast each morning
- A pretty coaching house, named after Queen Victoria who once stayed there!
- Beautiful hotel boasting an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- All of the hotel’s bedrooms are individually decorated with a contemporary colour scheme alongside traditional dark wood furniture
- With an abundance of character and charm, these rooms also champion en-suite bathrooms filled with Molton Brown luxuries for the ultimate in lavish living!
- The hotel also boasts over 100 different whiskies
- Set in the picturesque village of Comrie, on the banks of the River Earn
- Just a 45 minute drive from Perth and Stirling, over an hour from Glasgow and Dundee and 1.5 hours from Edinburgh
- Comrie has all you need for a relaxing break including walking, golf, sightseeing or simply unwinding and enjoying the views
- The Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre, set nearby in the Perthshire hills, houses a variety of exotic and more familiar wildlife
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Melville Square, Comrie,
- Tel: 01764 679 200