The Western Isles Hotel stay, Mull
Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PR
- usually £204.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £204 for an overnight stay for two including dinner, bottle of Prosecco and breakfast or £139 instead of £334 for 2 nights at The Western Isles Hotel, Mull - save up to 58%
- One or two nights in a stunning Isle of Mull hotel
- Includes dinner, a bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival and breakfast in the morning
- 150-year-old iconic Victorian building, renowned for its atmosphere and world-class sea views
- Incredible location perched on a hill overlooking the harbour in Tobermory
- Valid 7 days
The perfect escape
Enjoy luxury and beauty in the Western Isles Hotel on the Isle of Mull with today's amazing deal. You and your guest will spend one or two nights in this 150-year-old iconic Victorian building, renowned for its atmosphere and world-class sea views.
You'll be welcomed with a bottle of Prosecco in your elegant room – the perfect way to kick off your relaxing stay. Then you can use your £25 per person dinner allowance to try the wonderfully varied dishes on the restaurant's menu. Enjoy breakfast each morning before setting out to explore the gorgeous island, with shops, restaurants and bars just a few minutes' walk from the hotel.
This hotel is perched at the top of a hill in Tobermory, Isle of Mull, looking out over the harbour and bay to the Sound of Mull, so the views are incredible.
The Isle of Mull is well-known for its beautiful scenery and amazing wildlife and is regularly featured on BBC shows Springwatch and Coast. If you have kids, you may know the island better as the home of Balamory – and the colourful houses of Tobermory are just minutes from the stunning Western Isles Hotel.
The town produces some of Scotland’s finest whiskies, many of which can be found in the hotel bar so make sure you sample the local offerings!
- Steamed Shetland mussels with a creamy white wine and garlic sauce and toasted homemade bread
- Smoked chicken with a mango and chilli relish, salad and tarragon cream
- Grilled goats cheese with oranges, tomatoes, basil and lemon dressing
- Crispy duck breast with soy, ginger and lemongrass rice, sautéed pak choi and red pepper
- Prawn and asparagus linguini with lemon, olive oil, flat parsley and parmesan
- Spiced stir fry of vegetables flavoured with plum and soya and served with steamed basmati rice
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
- Cranachan - blended Tobermory whisky soaked oats with brown sugar, whisky cream, cinnamon and summer berries
- Vanilla crème brûlée with summer berries in rum
Highly rated on TripAdvisor
"As part of a Scottish backroads tour, we stayed at Western Isles for two nights. From Meg and Jason (resident border collie and rescued spaniel) to wonderful owner and manager Debbie, the stay was superb! Great people, great food, beautiful and historic hotel, and the hilltop view was, well, indescribable… glorious! We came from Canada, so not sure we’ll ever get back, but if we do, I would definitely stay here."
"Just returned from a two-night stay at the Western Isles Hotel. The views are stunning, the terraces and gardens are beautiful. The breakfast was great (super black pudding). The room was super with spectacular views over the bay and last night we watched the arrival of the Hebridean Princess to Tobermory. This hotel has character and we are glad we picked this hotel. There are other hotels in Tobermory with the same boring contemporary decor but nothing can compare to the grand and regal elevated position of the Western Isles Hotel. I look forward to returning"
"Staff extremely friendly and helpful, location couldn’t be better. Tobermory has a great selection of shops, pubs and restaurants – easy walking distance five minutes from the hotel. Highly recommend a bay facing room."