The Wine House 1821 sharing boards & wine flights
4 Picardy Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3JT
- usually £38.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£18 instead of up to £38 for wine flights and a sharing board to share for two or £35 instead of up to £76 for four at The Wine House 1821, City Centre - save up to 54%
- Wine flights and a sharing board to share for two or four
- Recently opened wine bar with over 100 wines, cocktails and beers, plus a great selection of food
- Located within a gorgeous Georgian townhouse with high ceilings and huge windows
- Great spot near the Playhouse, Omni Centre and shops in the heart of the new St James Quarter
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal is perfect for wine lovers as you can take up to three friends along to The Wine House 1821 for a delicious sharing board and a wine flight each where you can sample four different types to find your favourite.
Choose from a selection of red and white wines like Pinot Nero Tenuta Il Bosco and Sauvignon Blanc Cà Bolani to sip away on and put your grape knowledge to the test, all while enjoying a tasty sharing board of your choice.
It’s the perfect date night with a difference or fun night out with friends, plus you’ll feel so classy in the show-stopping venue – cheers to that!
Having just flung open its doors in June, The Wine House 1821 is already a hit with locals. This fabulous wine bar offers up a menu packed with wonderful wines, as well as cocktails and beers on top of gourmet goodies.
Their impressive collection of 100 wines are handpicked for their quality, which is no surprise when you learn that The Wine House 1821 is a collaboration between renowned Italian wine producer ZONIN1821 (a family-run business with 9 wine estates under their belts) and Scottish restaurateur Sep Marini.
- Selection of regional Italian cheeses with honey, nuts and fresh fruit
- Selection of cured Italian meats, served with olives, fresh tomatoes and bread
- Selection of chargrilled aubergine, courgette and peppers, served with mozzarella, Pomodorini tomatoes and fresh bread
“Really delicious and well-presented platter. We had an excellent waitress who was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Couldn’t fault any of it.”
“The Wine House has very attractive décor, good ambience and good service. The wine tasting and sharing platter were also very tasty.”
“This was our second visit to The Wine House; lovely food, great service with friendly staff and beautiful wine!”