Turnberry villas – from £99
Maidens Road, Turnberry, KA26 9LT
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two in a villa room with breakfast and leisure access at Trump Turnberry; named Scottish Hotel of the Year, Golf Hotel of the Year and Luxury Hotel of the Year 2018
- Overnight stay for two in a villa room with a full Scottish breakfast
- Or upgrade to two nights with a three-course dinner in the Duel in the Sun restaurant on the first evening of your stay
- All options include leisure access across the hotel’s luxury facilities
- Multi award-winning resort having scooped Scottish Hotel of the Year, Golf Hotel of the Year and Luxury Hotel of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2018
- Set on a stunning 800 acre estate with views overlooking the Isle of Arran
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Indulge in today's deal for an overnight stay for two in an individual bedroom within one of Trump Turnberry's stunning villas where you’ll have your own spacious accommodation. All bedrooms feature luxurious en-suite bathrooms and in-room entertainment systems, so you can enjoy total privacy as you unwind during your stay. But that’s not all – with the main hotel just a hop, skip and a jump away from your villa accommodation, you’ll also enjoy access to the hotel’s fabulous leisure facilities, including the glass-fronted swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art Technogym fitness studio.
And the treats don’t stop there – as well as a delicious full Scottish breakfast in the morning, you can opt to extend your stay to two nights and tuck into a divine three-course meal from the Duel in the Sun restaurant in the clubhouse. Serving up exquisitely-cooked dishes in sumptuous settings, you’ll definitely be leaving with a smile on your face!
Having scooped an incredible three titles from this year’s Scottish Hotel Awards, it’s no surprise that Trump Turnberry is hailed as one of the country’s finest venues. Nestled within 800 acres of estate and overlooking the Irish Sea with views across to the Isle of Arran, it’s the ideal retreat for foodies, golf enthusiasts and most importantly those in need of some top quality time out!
- Josper-grilled Mediterranean vegetable salad with mozzarella, orzo and pesto
- Scottish smoked salmon with capers, red onion, horseradish cream and Melba croutons
- Chicken liver pâté served with onion chutney and grilled fruit loaf
- 8oz Scotch flat iron steak served with vine tomatoes, rocket salad and pepper sauce
- Flame-grilled Loch Duart salmon with new potatoes, asparagus and lemon and caper butter
- ·Tagliatelle with ricotta, spinach and olive tapenade
- Scottish cheddar and brie with bread, oatcakes and chutney
- Stem ginger dark chocolate mousse served with bee pollen ice cream
- Mango panna cotta with lime-scented mango and coconut sorbet
Loved by itisoners
"A top drawer resort - a great and relaxing break."
"Outstanding - over our expectations!"
“We were treated like royalty.”
Questions about today's deal
- Trump Turnberry
- Maidens Road, Turnberry,
Winner of Golf Hotel of the Year at the Prestige Scottish Hotel Awards 2017, the luxurious 5* Trump Turnberry is nestled within 800 acres of estate and overlooks the Irish Sea and across to the Isle of Arran. It’s the ideal retreat for foodies, golf enthusiasts and most importantly those in need of some top quality time out.