2 courses and wine for two or four at The Urban Fox, Southside
19-21 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1QF
- usually £47.00
- save up to 62%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two with a glass of wine each or a bottle to share or 2 courses and 2 bottles of wine for four at The Urban Fox, Southside - save up to 62%
- 2 courses for two or four with wine
- Based in Edinburgh Southside, right next to Summerhall and the Edinburgh Meadows
- Loved by locals
- Valid 7 days
Sample the delicious food on offer at The Urban Fox with today’s deal. You and a partner can enjoy two courses plus a glass of wine each or a bottle to share at this local favourite in Edinburgh’s Southisde, or take three friends along and get two bottles between you!
It may have only opened in April this year, but The Urban Fox has already become a favourite spot for locals. The trendy décor and retro-style furniture, coupled with the generous portions of tasty Mediterranean-influenced food make this the ideal choice when you’re in the Southside area – perfect for a meal after a stroll through the meadows! You'll love the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff and it might just become your new go-to spot.
- Chicken liver pâté with artisan bread, relish and onion chutney
- Salt & pepper squid with Szechauan salt and siracha mayo
- Crayfish salad with avocado in a dill and lemon dressing
- Crispy halloumi with salsa verde and roquette
- Traditional or vegan haggis with mashed neeps and tatties
- Twice cooked pork belly with black pudding mash, baby leeks and apple cider jus
- Roast salmon fillet with dill crushed potatoes, asparagus, capers and almonds
- Stuffed aubergine with lime, garlic and coriander cous cous and salad
"We really enjoyed our lunch here. The food was lovely and the staff were really friendly and welcoming. Well worth a visit and there were lots of other tempting dishes on the menu so we will be back."
"This place is just what’s needed around this area. Great tasting food that is value for money. Great atmosphere and very friendly and accommodating staff. Menu choice is abundant and the specials will tempt your pallet. I’m so glad we found this place, it easily sits up there amongst our favourite places to eat. If you want good honest food and good honest prices then check it out."
"Popped in here for a quick bite before a concert at the Queens Hall and was very pleasantly surprised by the food here. Food was well-presented, tasty and very reasonably priced. The restaurant itself is very simply decorated, relaxed and unfussy and the staff were friendly and attentive. Will be going again for sure."