We’ve never understood the phrase “have your cake and eat it”. Of course we’ll be eating it. And chocolate. And ice cream.
Have a super sweet day with a ticket to Bonbon – The Sweet Treats Festival at The Hub (brought to you by Events With Moxie).
- One ticket
- Celebrate some of Scotland’s best producers of sweets, chocolate, cakes and other treats
- Take part in workshops, demonstrations and tastings like truffle making, cupcake decorating and more
- Artisanal producers like Heavenly Goodies, Creepy Confectionery, Kirsty’s Kitchen Creations, The Chocolate Tree, Caledonian Cheesecake Company, Kilted Fudge Company, Old Poison (Selkie Gin Cocktails), DeChocolat, Annie D’s Scottish Confectionery and many more will be showing off their delicious creations
- Admire and enjoy the impressive, high-quality treats made by Scottish-based suppliers and treat yourself to some to take home!
- Includes entry into a prize draw on the day
- Kids get free entry to the “Hunt for the golden bunny” game to win chocolate treats
- Vegan, gluten-free and diabetics treats available
- Held at The Hub in the heart of Edinburgh's City Centre