Cooking demo at the Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart
Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, 14 Bonnington Road, Edinburgh, EH6 5JD
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 20th March
Share with friends
Cooking demo at the Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, Leith; pick up new culinary skills and enjoy tasters of food expertly prepared by head chef Graeme Carlyle
Grab a fork and get ready for an evening of culinary delights.
Watch head chef Graeme Carlyle prepare an exquisite three-course seasonal menu, cocktails and canapés demonstration, or a delicious Spanish meal at an exciting cooking demonstration at the recently Cook School and Dining Room by Martin Wishart.
Forks at the ready!
- One ticket
- Choose between a seasonal menu demonstration on 20th/21st March or 24th/25th April where you'll learn how to cook a 3 course menu using seasonal produce and plenty of useful cooking techniques that can be applied to many different meals
- Or a stocks and sauces demonstration on 27th/28th March focussing on how to make the most delicious sauces and high quality stock to provide the perfect base for your dishes
- Alternatively, opt for a Spanish food class demonstration on 11th April with three classic dishes being showcased by Graeme and Spanish chef Francisco Quipo
- Or on 3rd/4th April a cocktails and canapés demonstration where you’ll prepare four of each to help make you the perfect host at your next dinner party!
- Cooking demonstration includes tasters of the dishes, a complimentary tea or coffee to enjoy plus a digital recipe pack for you to keep afterwards
- Owned and created by Edinburgh-born Martin Wishart who has firmly established himself as one of the UK’s most highly respected chefs
- Martin Wishart also owns and operates Restaurant Martin Wishart which is a culinary giant with 4 AA Rosettes, a Michelin star and is rated as the 43rd best restaurant in the UK by The Good Food Guide