Saturday 3rd August 2019
Starts at 16:00
One ticket to Elements of Freestyle at The Pleasance; adrenaline-fuelled show combining breakdance and music with extreme urban sports, part of the Edinburgh Fringe - save up to 50%
- One ticket to Elements of Freestyle
- An adrenaline-fuelled explosion of extreme urban sports, breakdance, music and theatre by the incredible Netherlands' ISH Dance Collective
- Enjoy a spectacular fusion of breakdance, inline skating, skateboarding, freestyle basketball, BMX and freerunning for a totally unique experience!
- Directed by former So You Think You Can Dance? judge Marco Gerris
- Fab reviews – deemed “unbelievable” and “very special” by Musicalnieuws, and “breathtaking” by Scenes
- Heart-poundingly exciting - you won't believe your eyes!
- Suitable for all the family
- Perfect for circus lovers and thrill seekers!
- Starring world class performers, urban sports champions and professional athletes
- Choice of two dates: Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th August
- Held at The Pleasance as part of the Edinburgh Fringe
- EICC, The Exchange Edinburgh, 150 Morrison Street,