Why didn’t Santa get the big cats at the zoo a Christmas present? Because they were all cheetahs!
Now that the joke’s out of the way, it’s time for a real Christmas cracker. Santa Claus is coming to town early this year and he’s starting off with weekend trips to the Highland Wildlife Park. Join him for a walk packed full of festive fun and surprises.
Take a (festive) walk on the wild side with…
- One child ticket or two adult tickets
- Take a walk to feed the reindeer with Santa Claus
- Discover a diverse range of animal species from the native Scottish wildcat to the mighty Amur tiger
- There’s a new kid on the block! Meet Hamish, the park’s polar bear cub and the first of his kind to be born in the UK in quarter of a century
- Speaking of polar bears, you can expect surprise visits from Walker the polar bear mascot as you feed the reindeer with Santa
- You’ll have the opportunity to help Santa feed his reindeer and kids will also walk away with a small gift (provided they’re not on the naughty list)
- Multiple dates available throughout weekends in December
- Takes place at Highland Wildlife Park in Kincraig