Luxury wine tasting & 3 course 2 AA Rosette lunch
The Dining Room, 28 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1JX
- usually £100.00
- save 31%
- tickets sold
11:30 Saturday 16th February
Share with friends
Morningside Wine School tasting lunch for one; taste 12 wines with a 3 course 2 AA Rosette-awarded lunch at The Dining Room at 28 Queen Street
We’ve trained our dog to bring us red wine - it’s a Bordeaux collie!
Enjoy a luxury wine tasting experience plus a 3 course 2 AA Rosette-awarded lunch thanks to Morningside Wine School.
- Luxury wine tasting experience for one
- Plus a 3 course 2 AA Rosette-awarded lunch
- Taste 12 different wines from the full range: sparkling, white, red, fortified and sweet including wines partnered to lunch
- Enjoy lunch in a stunning private dining room
- The Dining Room at 28 Queen Street has 2 AA Rosettes and is rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
- The tasting is run by Morningside Wine School, whose founder Doug has almost two decades of experience in the drinks industry
- He has held tasting events at The Scottish Parliament and hosted numerous luxury wine dinners at the likes of Edinburgh Castle
- The intimate setting and small group sizes encourages discussion in a relaxed atmosphere
- Whether you’re a wine novice or a bit of a sommelier, you’ll learn loads of helpful tips to help you choose the best wine for you
- Learn how to find the best value bottle, pair foods with wines and understand what you like, whilst broadening your horizons.
- You’ll also learn the basics of how wine is made and where it comes from