Morningside Wine School tasting evening, City Centre
Hanover Tap, 112 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DR
- usually £25.00
- save 28%
- tickets sold
19:00 Thursday 14th February
Share with friends
One ticket to a wine tasting evening at Hanover Tap, City Centre; enjoy great wines & nibbles at Morningside Wine School’s themed tasting events with multiple dates available
If one of your 2019 resolutions is “less whine, more wine”, we’ve got just the thing!
If you know your Merlot from your Chardonnay, you’ll be on cloud wine with Morningside Wine School’s fantastic tasting evening at Hanover Tap. With four different themed evenings to choose from, you’ll get to taste a selection of delicious wines accompanied by complimenting nibbles.
Make Edinburgh grape again
- One ticket
- Taste and learn about wine in a comfortable and sociable environment
- Run by Morningside Wine School who host wine tastings all across Scotland
- Leave pretentiousness at the door; all you need here is a passion for wine
- With a wealth of professional experience in the drinks trade, your tutor Doug will be there to assist you through the tasting with expert knowledge
- As well as being an Associate of the Institute of Wines and Spirits, Doug has held tasting events at The Scottish Parliament and is a regular food and drink writer for The List magazine
- Take your pick from four great themed evenings taking place in February, March, April and May
- Avoid smug couples on Valentine’s Day and enjoy six wines with breadsticks, crackers and chocolate, plus a glass of fizz to kick the evening off
- Pizza fanatics can grab a slice of the action in March with a pizza and wine pairing, featuring five of each!
- Chocoholics will be in heaven with April’s tasting event, featuring five wines and chocolates from Edward & Irwyn chocolatiers to compliment
- Do-nut worry! May’s tasting offers up five wines as well as doughnuts from Kilted Donut, one of the school’s most unique tastings
- All wine tasting evenings take place at Hanover Tap on Hanover Street; a great city-centre location just minutes away from Princes St and George St