2 course dining at The Cellar, Southside
5a Clarkston Road, G44 4EF
- usually £36.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two or four at re-launched The Cellar, Cathcart; tuck into delicious dishes in a great location in Glasgow’s trendy Southside – save up to 50%
- Two courses for two or four
- Formerly Barbarossa, the owners re-launched the venue as The Cellar last summer
- Family-run restaurant boasts 17 years of experience
- Great Southside location, right next to Cathcart train station
- 5* Facebook feedback
Your taste buds are in for a treat with today’s deal for The Cellar; you and up to three of your buddies can tuck into two delicious courses from this newly re-launched Southside venue. You’ll dig into your pick of dishes from a fantastic menu, with veggie, vegan and gluten-free options available so everybody’s taste and preference is catered for.
Re-launching just last summer, this warm and friendly restaurant carries over 17 years of experience with it. In its former life as the popular Barbarossa, the family-run business was very successful, and with a flawless 5* rating on Facebook, it seems safe to say that you can expect great things from The Cellar too.
- Sourdough crostini with fresh vine tomato and olive oil
- Creamy garlic mushrooms with truffle oil brioche
- Smoked salmon and pepper mackerel platter with a lemon and caper dressing
- Soup of the day served with toasted sourdough
- Thai fishcakes with pickled cucumber and a tomato salsa
- Pork fillet served in sage butter with wilted cabbage and roast potatoes
- Pan-fried rainbow trout with a white wine and olive oil butter, mashed potato and sautéed vegetables
- Pumpkin seed and chestnut burger with salad in a vegan brioche bun and a side of sweet potato fries
- Classic beef burger with salad, mayo and blue cheese served with fries
- Pan fried chicken in a creamy white wine & mushroom sauce served with fries
- Linguine with king prawns in a white wine, garlic and chilli sauce
- Chocolate brownie with a honey and amaretto vodka mascarpone sauce
- Profiteroles with chocolate sauce and served with ice cream
- Cheese board of the week served with quince and oatcakes
5* Facebook feedback
"As always, an excellent time with excellent food, wine and hosts."
"We were all well looked after in a nice, fun and relaxed atmosphere. The menu was interesting and not the usual stuff you can get everywhere. We will be back!"
"Spent an evening here with friends; the food and cocktails were excellent! Enzo's special cocktails were particularly popular. If you've not been yet, get yourself down there!"