- usually £107.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of up to £107 for a pamper day for one or £95 instead of up to £214 for two at the 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro; includes Elemis facial & massage, 2 course lunch and full use of the leisure facilities - save up to 56%
- Pamper day for one or two
- Enjoy an Elemis facial and massage plus a 2 course lunch
- Includes full use of the leisure facilities like the 17-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and state of the art fitness suite
- Located in the stunning Victorian hotel, set in ten acres of private landscaped grounds overlooking The Trossachs
- Less than 45 minutes’ drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh
Relax and unwind
Treat yourself to some well-deserved zen with a pamper day at the gorgeous 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro. Whether you go alone for some solo quiet time or take a friend along, you’ll enjoy an Elemis superfood radiance facial, designed to energise and detoxify dull complexions and clinically proven to leave skin plumper and more radiant. You’ll also experience a relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage to get rid of any tension and soothe tired muscles.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll have full access to the spa’s leisure facilities including the 17-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and state of the art fitness suite. After all that unwinding, you’ll sit down to a delicious light lunch to round your day off perfectly – true bliss!
DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is an elegant Victorian hotel set in ten acres of private landscaped grounds with amazing views across the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
Less than 45 minutes’ drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, and just a stone’s throw from pretty Dunblane and historic Stirling – it’s the perfect destination for a chilled-out getaway.
- Chef’s soup of the day
- Superfood salad
- Cured meat platter with sourdough toast
- Caesar salad with Romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovies, parmesan and Caesar dressing with optional smoked salmon or grilled chicken
- Steamed fillet of Shetland salmon with new potatoes, steamed broccoli and a butter sauce
- Nick’s Chiang Mai vegetable curry with coconut rice