- Fully inclusive wedding package for either 50 or 80 guests
- Includes a glass of chilled Prosecco per person on arrival, glass of wine with refill at the wedding breakfast plus another Prosecco given during speeches
- Three-course meal for each guest as well as a an evening buffet
- Fairfield House Hotel basks in a picturesque seafront location on the Ayrshire coast – the perfect backdrop for a wedding!
- A dedicated wedding planner will assist you with any request throughout the booking process
- Valid 7 days
Here comes the bride
Say yes to today’s deal with the Fairfield House Hotel in Ayr.
You can take the hassle out of wedding planning by choosing an inclusive hotel package at this gorgeous hotel for either fifty or eighty guests. Situated on the stunning Ayrshire coastline with spectacular views across to the Isle of Arran, Fairfield provides the perfect backdrop for your big day and boasts stunning indoor lounge and reception areas for those important wedding photos.
With a dedicated wedding planner to help assist you with any important requests and requirements throughout, all you need to do is say I do!
Inclusive wedding package
- Includes hire of Fairfield suite for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening entertainment
- Includes top table flowers as well as white table linen, napkins and chair covers with a choice of colours for the sash
- Includes table candelabras, a table plan, printed menus, place cards and use of the cake stand and knife
- Your guests will be welcomed to this traditional country house with a chilled glass of Prosecco
- A member of management or master of ceremonies will be present at all times during the day
- Make use of lounges, reception and private gardens with awning for photographs
- Tuck into a fabulous three-course menu from the hotel’s Burn’s menu with coffee and handmade shortbread to follow
- Enjoy another glass of Prosecco during the speeches
- A glass of house white or red wine plus a top-up during wedding breakfast
- An evening buffet of rolls filled with bacon and sausage and spicy fries
- Enjoy a complimentary overnight stay in a suite for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
- Green pea soup with flaked smoked Ayrshire ham and served with home-baked bread
- Chicken liver parfait with fig chutney, melba toast and crisp leaves
- Trio of melon, oasis coulis, seasonal berries and lemon sorbet
- Free-range chicken breast stuffed with wild mushroom mousse and served with dauphinoise potatoes, seasonal vegetables and tarragon jus
- Pan-seared salmon with crushed potatoes, wilted spinach, tomato and chervil butter sauce
- Slow-braised casserole of beef with creamed potatoes, puff pastry fleuron and seasonal vegetables
- Classic glazed lemon tart with wild berries and basil ice cream
- Layered chocolate mousse and cherry compote
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla seed ice cream