4* Knockomie Hotel stay, Forres
Grantown Road, Forres, Moray, IV36 2SG
- usually £120.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of up to £120 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £109 to include a 2 course dinner and upgrade to a grand master room or £145 for 2 nights at 4* Knockomie Hotel, Forres – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast
- Option to include a two-course dinner and upgrade to a grand master room, or stay for two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Beautiful 4* hotel situated on the western gateway of the world’s only Malt Whisky Trail
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Escape to the Highlands with today’s deal and enjoy a glorious getaway in one of 4* Knockomie Hotel’s beautiful bedrooms with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning. If you fancy upping the ante, opt to upgrade to a swanky grand master room, complete with a queen or king size bed, plush furnishings and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gorgeous grounds. You’ll also be able to tuck into two courses in the hotel’s fab restaurant, sampling a starter and main or main and dessert each.
If you can’t quite tear yourself away after just one night, opt to stay a second evening and enjoy an upgraded room plus dinner on your first night – bliss!
- Chicken liver parfait with mulled wine onions and peppered oatcakes
- Cheddar, leek & tomato tartlet with seasonal salad leaves
- Soup of the moment with homemade sourdough bread
- Chicken breast with haggis fritter, whisky jus, creamy mash and seasonal vegetables
- Haddock goujons with French fries, garden peas and tartare sauce
- Butternut squash stuffed with white bean, almond & sage with a lentil tabbouleh
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Warm pear & frangipane tart with vanilla anglaise sauce
- Profiteroles with Chantilly cream and chocolate sauce
Set in 4 acres of attractive gardens, the Knockomie Hotel offers individually-styled rooms, scenic views and an impressive malt library, with over 80 Scottish whiskies on offer. With river and forest walks, bike trails, local castles, miles of deserted beaches and the Speyside malt whisky trail all close by to the hotel, this is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway!
Loved by TripAdvisor
"Excellent hotel with exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. We stayed for two nights and would definitely return. The food and service were both excellent and well-priced for the quality. When looking for a local restaurant the staff could not do enough in recommending and researching for us."
"We stayed at the Knockomie for two nights. The staff were so helpful and friendly and they really made you feel very welcome. The hotel had a lovely atmosphere, with some great areas to chill out and a nice bar. We ate in the hotel the first night and the quality and service we received were excellent. The food was of very high quality, worth paying for."
"We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere nice in the area to stay."