4* Old Loans Inn DBB, Troon – from £79
31-33 Main Street, Loans, Nr Troon, KA10 7EX
- usually £211.00
- save 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast and a 2 course dinner on the first evening of your stay at the award-winning 4* Old Loans Inn, Troon; Golf Tourism Awards’ Small Hotel of the Year 2018 – save up to 63%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a full Scottish breakfast and a two-course dinner
- Option to stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Winner of Small Hotel of the Year 2018 from the Golf Tourism Awards and Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year 2017 from the Prestige Hotel Awards
- Gorgeous 4* sister venue to Gailes Hotel and The Waterside Hotel
- Valid 7 days
With today's deal, you and a lucky partner will be whisked away to the coastal town of Troon for a fabulous one or two night stay in the 4* Old Loans Inn.
Once you’ve settled in to your comfortable and stylish abode, you’ll make your way downstairs to tuck into two delicious courses from the hotel’s fantastic restaurant. Using the finest local ingredients to create traditional favourites, along with some contemporary additions, there's something to tempt everyone’s taste buds.
And after you’ve finished dining in style, you can enjoy a drink in the inviting lounge or in the toasty heated beer garden. After a snug snooze in your cosy bed, you’ll wake up to a hearty full Scottish breakfast to help set you up for the day – perfect!
With Ayrshire on your doorstep and Glasgow just a hop, skip and a jump along the road, Old Loans Inn is the perfect base for exploring. With a host of awards already in the bag, including this year’s Small Hotel of the Year award from the Golf Tourism Awards, this boutique hotel is on a roll and shows no signs of slowing down! Along with rave reviews from our itison members, the venue also secured a glowing 25/25 rating from The Daily Record's notoriously particular food critic, Tam Cowan, as well as the award for Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year 2017 at the Prestige Hotel Awards, so you know that a stay here is going to be a real treat!
- Old Loans chicken liver pâté with red onion marmalade, cornichons and toasted granary bread
- Duo of seasonal melon with raspberries and toasted pumpkin seeds, finished with blackcurrant sorbet and crème de cassis syrup
- Gateau of Ayrshire haggis layered with champ tatties and peppered turnip, finished with a Scotch whisky sauce and toasted oats
- Grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce, crushed new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Braised Scottish steak and sausage cooked in a rich Arran ale gravy with buttery mash, roasted root vegetables and crisp puff pastry
- Soft pasta pillows of pumpkin purée and ricotta cheese with wilted spinach and a Parmesan cream, served with a side of garlic bread
- Old Loans sticky toffee pudding with warm fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day served with Chantilly cream
- Vanilla, toffee and chocolate ice creams with crispy wafer and freshly whipped cream
Loved by our members
“Excellent service from all staff members. Excellent food. Excellent room. Staff extremely friendly. Would definitely return to this hotel in future.”
“Our stay at this lovely hotel was made all the more enjoyable by the most friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful warm rooms and excellent food.”
“Excellent hotel with fabulous atmosphere and great service. Loved the rooftop garden.”