4* award-winning Taypark House DBB, Dundee - valid 7 days
484 Perth Road, DD2 1LR
- usually £200.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with dinner & breakfast or upgrade to 2 nights at the beautifully-refurbished award-winning 4* Taypark House, Perth Road; stay in one of The Guardian's favourite Dundee hotels & enjoy spectacular River Tay views - save up to 51%
- One or two night stay for two
- Includes breakfast and a £30pp dinner allowance
- Award-winning 4* boutique hotel set in spectacular grounds overlooking the River Tay and botanic gardens
- Featured in The Guardian’s ‘A local’s guide to Dundee’
- Dundee was named as one of Europe’s must-see cities by Lonely Planet
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and a ‘Taste Our Best’ award from Visit Scotland
- Valid 7 days
Ease yourself into 2019 with a sweet treat; today’s deal will see you and a lucky partner enjoy a one or two night stay at the award-winning Taypark Hotel in Dundee’s leafy West End.
A former Scots baronial mansion, this four-star B-listed building is dedicated to luxury living and boasts spectacular views across the River Tay and University of Dundee Botanic Garden. You’ll stay in a beautiful room, kitted out with all the mod cons needed for a peaceful and relaxing break.
And that’s not all – as well as a hearty breakfast to set you up the following morning, you’ll also be treated to a £30pp dining allowance for one evening of your stay. With a ‘Taste Our Best’ award from Visit Scotland, you just know your taste buds will love this restaurant’s fresh seasonal produce!
Earning the covetable position of number 6 on Lonely Planet’s Best in Europe 2018 hotlist and with rave reviews from Visit Scotland, you don’t need us to tell you that Dundee is where it’s at. With a stay in Taypark Hotel, you’ll be perfectly placed for exploring everything this dynamic and exciting city has to offer. Take a trip to Scotland’s first design museum at the V&A; the only V&A museum in the world outside of London. Or if you fancy a bit of retail therapy, you can shop til’ you drop at the Overgate Shopping Centre. With plenty of bars, cafés, restaurants and nightlife animating the streets, you sure won’t be struggling to find things to keep you entertained during your stay!
- Shetland mussels and clams cooked with chorizo, sun-dried tomatoes and white wine reduction
- Ayrshire pork belly served with garden pea purée, roasted pickled shallot and crispy carrots
- Roasted goats’ cheese served with oyster mushroom on toasted homemade olive bread
- French-style mustard rabbit served with roasted new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Pan-seared sea bass served with white bean, pancetta and chorizo casserole
- Creamy risotto with seasonal wild mushrooms
- Trio of chocolate mousse
- Apple tarte tatin
- Taypark brûlée
“Stayed here for a friend’s wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. The staff were very accommodating and the gardens and house are just beautiful.”
“We stayed for one night and wished it was longer. A stunning boutique hotel in a stunning location overlooking The Tay. Our room was spotless and very well appointed. Great service and staff. Definitely would recommend to others.”
“I recently stayed at the Taypark House Hotel whilst I was visiting Dundee for business. The hotel is set in fabulous grounds overlooking the picturesque River Tay. The room I stayed in was lovely with a panoramic view over the river. The bathroom was well appointed with an oversized bath and shower.”