- usually £70.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Luxury afternoon tea for two with an optional glass of Moët Champagne plus luxury chocolates to take home at The Salon within 5* Blythswood Square Hotel; named one of the best afternoon teas in Glasgow with an award-winning pastry chef - save up to 50%
- Luxury afternoon tea for two at The Salon within Blythswood Square Hotel
- Includes luxury chocolates to take home plus an optional glass of Moët Champagne each
- Tuck into dainty sandwiches with fillings like smoked salmon and lemon mayonnaise, roast Scottish beef and horseradish with watercress, and lightly whipped goats cheese & truffle cornetto
- Then move on to freshly baked plain and fruit scones with Cornish clotted cream and Scottish strawberry jam, finished with delightful sweet treats like dark chocolate and peanut butter brownies, caramelised apple tart, coconut and rum macarons and more!
- Blythswood Square is a 5* hotel and was listed as one of the country's top 100 at Prestige Hotel Awards 2018
- The Salon was voted Bar of the Year 2017 at The Scottish Food Awards and The Luxury Editor recommend it as one of the top afternoon teas in Glasgow
- The Salon’s chef Lauren McAvoy won Pastry Chef of the Year 2018
- Rave reviews from the likes of the Telegraph and Sunday Post
- The perfect decadent experience to enjoy with your other half or a loved one!
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Questions about today's deal
- Blythswood Square Hotel
- 11 Blythswood Square,
- Tel: 0141 248 8888
Boasting over 114 luxurious rooms, full spa facilities plus a range of indulgent treatments, a grand main restaurant, esteemed Champagne and cocktail bars, its own cinema, private function rooms and decadent décor throughout, Blythswood Square is everything a 5* paradise should be and more.