A'Challtainn food & drinks voucher
The Barras Art and Design Centre, 54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
- usually £50.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
£50 or £100 voucher to spend on food & drinks at award-winning A'Challtainn Fish & Restaurant Bar; great reviews from Herald critics Joanna Blythman and Ron McKenna – save 50%
Loads on your plate?
- £50 or £100 voucher spend on food or drinks at A'Challtainn Fish & Restaurant Bar
- Multi award-winning restaurant from the team behind hugely popular pop-ups, Fish Plaice, Heverlee at Tontine and Gordon Street Lane
- Winner of The List’s Newcomer Award 2017/18 and The Hit List 2018/2019
- Finalist For Most Stylist Restaurant at 2018 Scottish Style Awards
- Rave reviews from Herald critics Joanna Blythman and Ron McKenna
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
- Barras Art and Design Centre boasts a restaurant, bar and beer garden
Questions about today's deal
- A'Challtainn Fish Restaurant and Bar
- The Barras Art and Design Centre, 54 Calton Entry,
BAaD has reopened following extensive renovation, with a gorgeous restaurant, internal heated courtyard, event space, bar, and pop up shops, and the jewel in the crown is A’Challtainn. Showcasing the freshest of Scottish produce in a contemporary environment, you won't find a cooler place to dine in the city.