Artist Textiles exhibition, New Lanark
South Lanarkshire, ML11 9DB
- usually £9.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£5 instead of £9 for one adult ticket or £9 instead of £18 for two to the Artist Textiles: Picasso to Warhol exhibition at New Lanark World Heritage Site; see over 200 rare and vintage fashion garments and textiles displayed in Scotland for the first time
- One or two adult tickets to the Artist Textiles: Picasso to Warhol exhibition
- See over 200 rare and vintage fashion garments and textiles displayed in Scotland for the first time
- Touring exhibition from the Fashion and Textile Museum in London
- Great venue at the redeveloped Exhibition Gallery within New Lanark World Heritage Site
- 4* rated visitor attraction and past of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Picasso to Warhol
With today’s deal you, or you and a friend, can take a trip to New Lanark Visitor Centre and explore the incredible Artist Textiles: Picasso to Warhol exhibition. On tour from the Fashion and Textile Museum in London, this exhibition brings together over 200 rare and vintage garments and textiles displayed in Scotland for the first time. This stunning exhibition traces the history of 20th century art in textiles with highlights including prints of work by Salvador Dalí, Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso and Andy Warhol.
One of only six UNESCO World Heritage Site’s in Scotland, New Lanark is perfectly located for a day out for all the family. Less than an hour’s drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, the historic site includes the Mill Shop, Mill Café, New Lanark Mill Hotel, Exhibition Gallery and Visitor Attraction.