- Brand-new Sunday roast fondue & wine for two at Brel
- Enjoy an extra large Yorkshire pudding stuffed with mouth-watering roast fillet steak, veggies & lashings of gravy for dipping!
- Includes a glass of wine each
Sunday roast fondue - sample menu
- Large Yorkshire pudding filled with fillet steak
- Roast potatoes
- Mini cheese Yorkies
- Roast carrots, parsnips & Brussell sprouts
- Gravy fondue for dipping!
Add some scrumptious sides (supplementary charges apply)
- Mini Yorkies (cheesy option available)
- A West End institution on Ashton Lane, just a stone's throw away from Hillhead subway station
- Featuring a beautiful heated patio for year-round al fresco dining under a canopy of fairy lights, a solarium & magically-lit tree
- Cosy up next to their unique firepits - the perfect spot to catch up with friends and make some s'mores!
- Brel’s beer garden was named one of the UK’s most beautiful beer gardens by Stylist
- Rated number 3 in National Geographic's top 8 beer gardens in Glasgow
- And was featured in the top 10 best restaurants in Glasgow by The Culture Trip - so you know you will be in safe hands!
- Loved by itisoners!