- usually £54.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Two course meal for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine or beer each
- Lunch and dinner options available
- Café Source uses fantastic produce locally-sourced from Scottish suppliers
- Located in the basement of the beautifully restored St Andrew’s in the Square church; Glasgow’s second oldest church located in the heart of the Merchant City
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a hungry buddy or three can sink your teeth into a delicious meal at Café Source. Resting within the gorgeous and historic St Andrew’s in the Square, you can relax and soak in the opulent settings of this former church as you choose a starter and main to enjoy from the restaurant’s varied menu.
As well as fantastic food, you can look forward to a refreshing glass of wine or beer to help wash down your meal. And if you still have some room left for dessert, you can opt to enjoy a sweet treat for just an extra £3.
Located within the beautifully restored St Andrew’s in the Square church in the heart of Merchant City, Café Source provides a great casual dining experience. Based in Glasgow for over 16 years, the restaurant sources fresh produce from all across Scotland, with will regarded suppliers such as Ramsay’s of Carluke and Taylor’s of Strathaven proudly listed alongside the provenance of many of the ingredients, be they West Coast mussels, Howgate brie or oatcakes from Arran.
Sample two-course menu
- Isle of Bute cured salmon with blackberries, pickled beetroot and horseradish
- Haggis, neeps and tatties bhaji (vegetarian option also available)
- Whipped goats’ cheese, candied walnuts and croutons
- Pan-fried sea bass served with warm potato, sun-blushed tomato and fennel salad with chorizo
- Roast chicken ballotine stuffed with mushroom Duxelle, bacon, celeriac remoulade and fondant potato
- Vegetable and cheese galantine with a lentil and chickpea cassoulet
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
"This restaurant situated underneath an 18th century church has an ambience all of its own. The service is first class and the staff very attentive and efficient! The menu is very Scottish, the food is well served and the drinks menu comprehensive! Highly recommended and well worth a visit!"
"My wife and I were attending a wedding when we found this hidden gem. We opted for a starter followed by the fish of the day special; it was cooked to perfection. The restaurant itself is atmospheric and cosy. The staff were friendly and attentive - we will definitely return for a second visit."
"An impromptu dinner date turned out to be one of the best meals ever – the food was fantastic, service was excellent from the friendly and efficient staff and the surroundings were lovely. All three courses were delicious but the banoffee pie dessert was absolutely delicious!"