- usually £29.00
- save up to 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£12 instead of up to £29 for fish suppers for two with tea or coffee, £20 to upgrade to a bottle of wine or £24 for Prosecco at The Chippy Doon the Lane, City Centre; listed as Glasgow’s best fish & chips by The Evening Times - save up to 59%
- Traditional fish supper for two served with tea or coffee
- Option to upgrade to a bottle of wine or Prosecco to share
- Choice of fish including haddock, cod, lemon sole and more
- Named as the number 1 place for fish and chips in Glasgow by both the Evening Times and Glasgow Live and loved by itisoners
- Great City Centre location; perfect for a bite to eat after a day of shopping on Buchanan Street
- Valid 7 days
The perfect plaice
With today’s deal, you and a fish lovin’ friend can enjoy the catch of the day with fish suppers from The Chippy Doon the Lane.
Offering a fresh and up-market twist on the old school chip shop we all know and love, The Chippy’s fish suppers are wrapped in paper and served with chunky hand-cut chips. You can choose from lemon sole, coley, haddock, cod and plaice, cooked fresh to order and served with homemade tartar sauce, lemon, and bread and butter, as well as your choice of tea or coffee.
Or if you want to really push the boat out, you can upgrade to a bottle of wine or Prosecco to help wash it all down. Well, if it’s good enough to be voted as the best fish and chips in the city by Glasgow Live and The Evening Times, it’s good enough for us!
Loved by itisoners
"Top notch fish supper."
"What a fantastic dining experience. First class service, friendly staff and the food is first class - you certainly don't leave feeling hungry! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a restaurant in Glasgow Centre."
"Best fish supper in the toon."