Cranachan dinner & drinks, Princes Square
Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, G1 3JN
- usually £28.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Main courses for two with an optional bottle of wine at Cranachan, Princes Square; from the team behind NY American Grill and Barça Tapas & Cava Bar - save up to 57%
- Main courses for two
- Option to include a bottle of wine to share
- Beautiful restaurant, decorated by local artists and Glaswegian design brand, Timorous Beasties
- Great evening hotspot from the team behind NY American Grill and Barça Tapas & Cava Bar
- Located in stylish Princes Square in the heart of Buchanan street; perfect for a bite to eat after a spot of shopping
- Loved by itisoners
Dinner and drinks
Take a night off from cooking and grab a friend or a partner for dinner at Cranachan within Princes Square.
You and your lucky companion will tuck into a delicious main course each as you relax in the warm and welcoming surrounds of this Scottish-inspired restaurant. With fabulously cooked and locally-sourced produce on offer, plus veggie options, there’s something to tempt everyone’s taste buds. And that’s not all – you’ll also have the option to include a bottle of wine to top off your evening nicely. Cheers to that!
Tucked away in Princes Square shopping mall, Cranachan is the ideal place to catch up with a friend over dinner, enjoy a bite to eat as you unwind after a busy day, or even grab a couple of drinks before heading out on the town. Sister venue to the likes of NY American Grill and Barça Tapas & Cava Bar, you know you can expect great things from this unique and welcoming venue.
With a focus on serving up delicious and authentic Scottish cuisine, Cranachan also champions Scottish design brilliantly with its quirky décor - a deer antler chandelier takes centre-stage and you’ll find the work of local landscape artists adorning the walls, as well as decoration by Glaswegian design favourites, Timorous Beasties. What are you waiting for? Check it out for yourself!
- Haggis, neeps and tatties served with mashed potatoes and turnips doused in a creamy whisky sauce (vegetarian option available)
- Roasted chicken breast served with haggis bon bons, creamy mashed potatoes and peppercorn sauce
- Cranachan garlic and chilli curry served with warm homemade flatbread, basmati rice and chutney
- Creamy macaroni cheese made with Isle of Arran smoked cheddar
- Beer-battered haddock served with chunky chips, mushy peas, homemade tartar sauce and lemon
Loved by itisoners
“A very imaginative menu with good food and good service.”
“The service was excellent and the staff were very pleasant. Nice surroundings and a lively atmosphere.”
“A most enjoyable experience; both our meals were excellent, plus the gin was lovely and the service was great too.”